Friday 15 June 2012

June 2012 Lust Have's!

Good afternoon bloggers!!

So i'm eagerly awaiting payday next week and have a shopping list as long as my arm full of my LUST HAVE things this June! I'm thinking i'll make this a monthly post full of some gorgeous things i've found on the web and instore for you lovely readers to get your hands on!


First up is this BEAUTIFUL red linen jacket from ZARA,


I fell in love with this jacket when i saw it in ZARA's lookbook, it's bold and breathtaking without being too 'in your face'. The jacket features silver studded lapels (which i think totally make the jacket even more gorgeous!) Not only does it come in red they also run in a beautiful minty blue/green colour!   It is a little pricey however ZARA have never failed me on quality or the love factor!

                                                   

ZARA - £59.99


Next up is another ZARA item i have been lusting over since i first saw it instore, it's a lovely printed shirt with gold detailing at the bottom of the collar 


The print on it is so cute and simple. You could wear this shirt casual with a pair of leggings and a leather jacket or dress it up with a skirt or dress trousers. This is definitely being purchased come payday! 

ZARA - £29.99


So i'm possibly going OTT with the whole studded vibe this month (not going to lie, i am a stud addict...) But this new jumper at TOPSHOP defo won't be in stock long so i would grab it while you can!

The jumper is a basic slouch style with dip-dye colouring which makes it really wearable. The silver spike studded panels on the shoulders are a really edgy finish that totally set off the whole style of the jumper. From what i know about other studded TOPSHOP jumpers they have sold out super quickly! So shop fast!

TOPSHOP - £36.00


This item is possibly number one on my list of things to buy this month! I have such a thing for knit jumpers at the moment! (you need a good few knitted jumpers for a Scottish 'summer'). This is another TOPSHOP piece and just looks so cosy! It totally reminds me of a jumper you would expect to see your Grandad in! (with a feminine touch obviously;))


In my opinion this jumper is amazing. Would definitely go perfectly with some skinnies or leggings and some big biker boots! Perfect for cold rainy days!

TOPSHOP - £34.00

Finally, an item i have already caved in and bought! I couldn't resist them! I spotted them on ASOS a few months back but they sold out before i had money, so when i saw they were back in stock i had to pounce!! 


These monochrome pannel leggings are such a statement piece and i really think anyone can pull them off! The white panels run along the inside and the outside of your legs and i personally think they create the illusion of skinnier legs! (what a godsend!) Anyway, they look FAB on and i will post an OOTD with them sometime soon (i'll have to borrow/invest in/find a decent camera first though!)


ASOS - £18.00 (BARGAIN!)


So thats it for my June 'Lust have's' I was going to include more but i could feel myself droning on! Hope you have been inspired and go grab yourself some of these!

Over and out bloggers! x

(when i reach 50 followers i will be doing a fab TOPSHOP giveaway! So get following and tell your friends too! The giveaway will be INTERNATIONAL)








10 comments:

  1. I love that ZARA jacket i really want it in mint green! :) x

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leggings are so cool, great picks!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, and your posts so far! This jasket is A M A Z I N G!

    check out my blog: www.fashionsfinestno1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first jacket,I saw it in mint green and I fell in love <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shirt and the studded jumper!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog,i love the leggings.. let's follow each other!

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the style of the first jacket, I really love the studding detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wauw i love the red jacket, I didn't even know they had it at Zara , and I'm there so often!^^
    lovely blog dear!
    would you maybe like to follow each other?
    just let me know!^^x

    ReplyDelete
  9. God please let me know if those legging are really that slimming cos I seriously need to get me a pair, they look amazing! x

    beccatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! They honestly do make you look slimmer! They don't physically slim you down but the black panels down the middle of the leg stand out against the white so it creates the illusion that your legs really are that skinny ;) I love them sooo much you should DEFO buy a pair!!

      X

      Delete